Young Voices of New York

Filed under Articles, Long Island

A Trip to Niagara Falls

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Trip to Niagara Falls

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

I recently took a trip to the most known waterfall around the world, the one with about 14 to 20 million visitors each year, and, trust me it was amazing! It is the waterfall with the largest volume of water traveling through it: Niagara Falls!

The Falls have many entertaining activities for you to do, for example, “The Maid of The Mist,” a boat that takes you around the Falls and sometimes if you’re close to the falls you can get really wet.

Additionally, there’s also the “Cave of The Winds” which is not really a cave but it is a bunch of stairs that lead up very high and then you can see a water falling down from above, and if you even dare to step under you will feel a lot of water crashing\falling down on you. The further in you go the more you feel the water falling down on you.

There is a dress code which requires you to wear  ponchos because if you do not wear waterproof clothes you will get your good clothes wet, but don’t worry they will give you a poncho (usually yellow or blue) so you do not have to bring your own! You do not have to wear your poncho all the time, just when they tell you to.

I personally love Niagara Falls because at night when I went to see the Falls there were lights all around the falls so it looked like the falls were blasting with color and on the night that I was there I saw the most beautiful fireworks that I had ever seen!

I really loved Niagara Falls and I think you would too! I think kids 5 and above should go to see the waterfall because it’s a place to remember and I would not want you to forget the experience just because you were too young.

From one out of ten I will rate the falls as a ten because it’s so, so, so beautiful, so that is why you should go to the most amazing, the most exciting place ever, the most beautiful, Niagara Falls!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Avani Prabhudesai, Contributor

Avani Prabhudesai, Contributor

7 Comments

7 Responses to “A Trip to Niagara Falls”

1. Alexa Joy Kosinski on December 18th, 2018 9:09 pm

Niagara Falls sounds like an amazing place!!! Great job on your article, you gave so many details, it felt like I was there.😁

2. Micaela Viscarra on January 2nd, 2019 9:41 am

I went to Niagara Falls when I was little, and everything you just said I remembered. It made me feel like I went to see The Falls again just like Alexa.

3. Casey Morton on January 4th, 2019 9:36 am

Niagara Falls seems like an amazing place to visit. I think you did a good job writing about a big and beautiful place.

4. Giada Simone on January 10th, 2019 1:27 pm

I have never been to Niagara Falls but, I can tell from pictures it’s really beautiful!!! I have wanted to go to Niagara Falls a little bit but know I want to go more! Great article!!!!!

5. Sophia Singh on January 10th, 2019 1:38 pm

Niagara Falls sounds like a really cool and exciting place because it lights up as you described and I want to see the water gushing down. I hope I get to visit Niagara Falls one day. Nice Job!

6. Jia Ru Yang on January 10th, 2019 1:41 pm

I went to the Niagara Falls almost a year ago. I remember how beautiful it was at night! I like the Falls very much!

7. Alicia Tritschler on January 10th, 2019 1:42 pm

Wow! I’ve always wanted to go to Niagara Falls! You are super lucky! By the way, nice article! It has a lot of detail in it.

You do not need to be a contributor to comment. However, you must be younger than 14 years of age and a registered user. To register, click here to download a Parental Permission/Registration form and submit.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Navigate Left
  • A Trip to Niagara Falls

Books

Into the Nightfell Wood

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Books

Zach King: The Magical Mix-up

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Books

“R.L. Stine Presents Scream and Scream Again!”

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Articles

My Girl Scout Adventures-Food Pantry

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Entertainment

“Overboard”

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Books

Ryan Quinn and the Lion’s Claw

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Articles

The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Egyptian Art Exhibit

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Books

“Lock And Key- The Downward Spiral”

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Articles

The Queens Zoo

• A Trip to Niagara Falls

Entertainment

Wonder

Navigate Right
A news site for young people across New York State up to 14 years old.
A Trip to Niagara Falls